If you have any feature requests, please contact us. We will prioritize the upcoming features based on your requests.
14.10.2021 - Beta 2.4
- [Service catalog]: Add MongoDB cluster components.
- [Document]: How to use Git in the editor.
- [UI] Migrate the front-end implementation from AngularJS to Angular 11.
- [UI] Wrong user authentication shows error message popup in the same page.
- [UI] Login timeout shows users a warning dialog so that they can extend the login session.
- [UI] Improve the date filter when searching for the deployment logs.
- [UI] Check invalid characters when typing the application name.
- [Orchestrator] Improve error handling from Open Telekom Cloud.
- Fix cannot download deployment logs.
- Fix cannot push to a remote git repository.
25.08.2021 - Beta 2.3
- Hardening automation: Add new service catalogs
OsHardeningto secure a VM automatically.
26.07.2021 - Beta 2.2
- Users can design a custom workflow with an
on failurestep (ALIEN-3459).
- Undeploy process improvement: If an undeploy process encounters any errors, it continues to the end and reports which resources it failed to remove (ALIEN-3576).
- Users can enable/disable the topology validation. If enable, the topology is auto-validated without clicking the save button (ALIEN-3571).
- Performance improvement of the topology modifier so that users can deploy an environment faster.
- Fix error users cannot deploy an application when the application name has empty spaces.
17.05.2021 - Beta 2.1
- Multi-projects support: After logging in, users can choose a project to work on.
- Network topology validation: The designer validates the network topology when saving.
- Retry provisioning: Some cloud resources (e.g., security group, networks, floating IPs, etc.) are safe to retry upon errors instead of breaking the whole deployment or undeployment process. Currently, the process waits 10s and retries one time.
14.04.2021 - Beta 2.0
- Multi-clouds support: Users can deploy applications on Google Cloud. Watch our video demo.
- Multi-regions support: Users can design an application with a VPC network spanning in multiple regions.
- Dynamic subnets: Subnets on Google Cloud can be auto-generated on-demand.
Cloud NAT gateway on Google Cloud not yet supported. It means, a VM on Google Cloud without an external IP address cannot make an outbound connection to the Internet.
29.11.2020 - Beta 1.2
- Support Ansible Tasks, Ansible Role component.
- Support Ansible Galaxy component.
- Can connect an Ansible component and a Bash component with each other and access the environment variables as well.
01.10.2020 - Beta 1.1
- Fix the web front-end layout which hides the deployment status.
- In the first release, we experienced that the deployment init took more than 1 minute to complete. We optimized the performance and reduced the deployment init to about 6s.
- Add a quick search in the documentation.
01.09.2020 - Beta 1.0
- Specify cpu, ram, os, distribution for compute nodes.
- Auto-matching compute nodes with available flavors and images on Open Telekom Cloud.
- Auto-delete a given compute node after the deployment completes.
- Assign a floating ip for a given network port.
- Specify a fixed-ip for a given network port.
- Support multiple network ports for a given compute node.
- Support multiple private networks for the communication between compute nodes.
- Specify an admin private network in the topology for provisioning software components on compute nodes.
- Attach block storages to compute nodes.
- Format disk and mount volume to given path on the compute node.
- Support provisioning a bastion host by drag and drop the
SSHBastionHostsoftware component on a compute node.
- Define security groups / security rules for a given network port.
- Support auto-generated security groups for enabling the
connectrelationship between two software components.
- Support the generic
Bashcomponent (i.e., users can upload configuration scripts to the component interfaces to start, configure, and stop it).
- Support drawing the
connectrelationship between two Bash components. Users can upload script to configure a source node to connect to a target node.
- Support injected environment variables in the configuration script (e.g., SOURCE_IP, TARGET_IP) so that users can use them in their configuration scripts.
- Support TOSCA functions:
- Support TOSCA node operation and relationship operation.
- Support TOSCA operations implementations: