How to login the Cloud Topology Designer?
- Go to: https://designer.otc-service.com
- Login with your Open Telekom Cloud credentials (i.e., domain name, username, and password), just like when you login the console:
- After logging in, you can choose a project, where you want to design and deploy your applications:
You cannot login?
- You may use the wrong credentials from MyWorkplace.
- You may have Virtual MFA Device enabled for login authentication. Please choose either SMS, Email, or disable it instead (Go to the console / click on username / My credentials / Login authentication).
- You do not have an account in the Identity Management. Read below to create one.
How to create a new user account
In case you do not have an Open Telekom Cloud user account, please ask your tenant administrator to create one for you. The following tutorial shows how a tenant administrator creates a new user and assign the given user to a project in the Identity Management:
1. Create a new project
- Login to the Open Telekom Cloud Console as a Tenant Administrator user.
- Go to: Identity Management
- Go to: Projects
- Create Project.
- Input project name:
2. Create a user group for a project
- Go to: User Groups / Create User Group
- Input a group name:
3. Set permissions for the new user group
- Go to: User Groups / Modify User Group
- Go to: Attach Policy next to the new project
- Add the
Tenant Administratorpolicy to the project. Now users in the group
testhave the permissions to provision cloud resources in the project
You can also allow users to design the application for you but they do not have the permissions to deploy the application in a given project by adding the
Tenant Guest policy instead.
4. Create a new user in a group
- Go to: Users / Create User.
- Input user name:
- Assign the user to the new group
Now the user
testuser has the permissions to provision cloud resources in the project