How to undeploy & purge
- Click undeploy to start the undeploy process.
If the undeploy process encounters any errors, it stops with three options:
- Undeploy: To start the undeploy process again from the beginning.
- Purge: To delete all deployment data from the orchestration engine. But you delete the cloud resources (via the console or APIs) manually.
- Resume: To retry the last failed step and continue the process. This option is useful when you want to retry a failed step due to a network connection error.
- You can see a deployment history under Deployment History / Workflow uninstall:
- In the following example, the undeploy process failed to delete the VPC
- To inspect the error: Click on the logging icon of the uninstall workflow:
- The following log shows an error response from the Open Telekom Cloud API (e.g.,
the backend server is unreachable):