- The AnsibleRole component has the same properties as the AnsibleTasks component.
- But the artifact is a zip file of the CONTENT of the role folder.
1.1. Provide ansible role in a zip file
- Put an AnsibleRole on a compute.
- In your local machine, create a folder
taskswith one file
- Zip the
configure.zipas the artifact configure of the AnsibleRole.
1.2. Provide ansible variables
In addition to the
env property, users can define ansible variables by providing the artifact ansible_variables as follows:
- Create an ansible variable for our role (e.g.,
myvar.ymlin the artifact ansible_variables.
2. Expected result
During the deployment, the orchestrator starts an ansible controller (container), unzip the ansible role on the ansible controller, and applies the role on the target compute.