- Click on the Port of the compute node.
- Type “10.0.0.2” in the ip_address field.
- The ip_address “10.0.0.2” is within the range of the network above (10.0.0.0/24).
- If no ip_address specified, an ip address will be auto-generated for the given compute node within the ip range of the private network.
The Port component has additional properties to configure:
- is_default: If the compute node has more than one port, users can select this option to set the default gateway to the given Port. By default, the Port with access to the public network has the default gateway set.
- ip_range_start, ip_range_end: Currently not supported.