You can push changes to and pull from a remote Git repository:
How to push to a remote Git repository?
- Create a new Github repository (e.g.,
- In the design editor, click Remote to config the git url (e.g.,
- Design your application and save your work.
- Click Push:
- If using Github, specify the access token in the password field.
- If using Gitlab, specify the your password in the password field.
Expected result: Your design is pushed to git in the given branch (e.g.,
- We never save your git password so you have to input it everytime.
- If there is a conflict, git will push to a new branch starting with
How to pull changes to your application?
- Create a new file (e.g.,
my_script.sh) in your local git:
- Push the new file to your remote git:
git add my_script.sh
git commit -m "Add my script"
git push origin main
- Click Pull to update your application:
Expected result: The new file
my_script.sh shows up in the editor under Active content: