- Click undeploy to start the undeploy process.
If the undeploy process encounters any errors, it continues to the end and reports which resources it failed to remove.
- To see the report: Click on Deployment History / Workflow uninstall:
- In the following example, the undeploy process failed to delete the VPC
- To inspect the error: Click on the logging icon of the uninstall workflow:
- The following log shows the undeploy process failed to connect to the Open Telekom Cloud API (i.e.,
the backend server is unreachable):
- If you click the purge button, the given deployment is wiped out from the topology designer. However, you have to delete the resources manually (e.g., delete
Vpc_testvia the console).